Forum Registration Issues

General Discussion about Gryphon Knight Epic

Forum Registration Issues

Postby GryphonFan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Great to see Cyber Rhino Studios get the forums set up, and I'm excited to contribute to making Gryphon Night Epic the best game it can be! However, unfortunately I had some issues registering on the forum. Even when I typed the confirmation code correctly, I received an error message saying it was incorrect - but then when I tried again it said my username and email address were already in use. When I tried to log in it said my account had not been activated, and I had to use the "resend activation email" option to get the activation email.

I notice there aren't a lot of other posters on the forum, and I fear other people may have encountered this same issue as well. If anyone is reading this and has not been able to register, you could try following the steps in the paragraph above because that worked for me.

Finally, I used the same here that I had on Kickstarter. The Kickstarter update mentioned it would take some hours to get access to the Beta boards specifically, are there any extra steps we have to take?
GryphonFan
Beta Backer

Re: Forum Registration Issues

Postby The Geese Knight » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:25 am

Well, I didn't really had any trouble registering - not other than remembering my password - but well, at least you found a way in! Let's hope it was just a temporary problem.

But I'm with you on the Beta boards thing if we have to take extra steps or whatnot, but it's probably soon to ask for such since they just got the forums running. Let's hope we get some answers on those anyway. :)
The Geese Knight
Beta Backer

Postby Stryker3k » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 am

I didnt have any drama's registering. Was all pretty much smooth sailing. I think the lack of ppl on the forum points more to the fact that social networking has taken over :cry: I personally prefer forums. And as a person who no longer uses facebook, i am all for the forums :D
Stryker3k
Beta Backer

Postby cyberrhino » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello GryphonFan

It appears to be an isolated incident, people are slowly registering to the forum but we haven't received any complaints yet... but we will investigate nonetheless :)

About taking a bit to see the Beta Forums, all is done by hand that's why it take a few hours. But you guys don't need to do any other step...just register!

Geese Knight and Stryker: Glad you see that you guys joined with no problems!
cyberrhino
Site Admin

Postby tvardary » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:59 am

Still doing beta forum entry by hand? I assume with the alpha announcement its backlogged a bit, but just checking in.
tvardary
Beta Backer

Postby kenedy » Mon May 08, 2017 11:43 pm

you have posted great topic here.well done.
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
kenedy

Return to General Discussion